Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CLASSWORK 4/06/11

In the 2 videos I just watched, I learned a lot about some basics of Illustrator. In the first video, it basically told me what the point of Illustrator is. It showed me some of what the program can do; and what some of its uses are. According to the video, Illustrator is a vector graphics editor that can be used to design many types of graphics. It can be used by anyone to create a work of art.
In the second video I watched, I learned about Illustrators print settings. I never expected there to be so many of them. Basically, you can control all of the print settings. It showed how to create a print document and how to control some of its basic and advanced settings. There was a lot to learn from that one video. Some of the advanced settings were things I remember from InDesign. For example, I remember the 300ppi print resolution from working in InDesign. One of the hardest things to do, in my opinion, is set the bleed. For some reason it seems a little complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment